Are you looking for some support with using Blackboard? Here are a few important links to help you:
- UWindsor's Blackboard Online Self-Help for Instructors, Students, and GATAs
- Something not quite right with Blackboard? Submit a Service Request Ticket
- Your UWinid not logging you in? Use the information on the UWinID site to troubleshoot
- ITS HotNews for any critical updates from ITS systems and services
- UWindsor's Blackboard Project Site
Blackboard will be unavailable each morning, Monday through Friday, from 5:00 to 6:00 AM for system maintenance. We apologize for any interruption of service during this time.
The University of Windsor promotes best practices regarding the use of copyrighted materials, including compliance with all applicable legislation. Members of the university community must become aware of how the Copyright Act impacts their activities on campus, including their use of Blackboard, and ensure compliance with this law.
We have added a "Copyright Help" link to Blackboard's navigation menu, on the left-hand side of the screen. Please take time to visit this link and to learn more about copyright law and the options available for the use of copyrighted works in Blackboard.